Tuesday 30 March 2010

He Bangs

First of all, please accept my apology for the rather Sun-like, obnoxious title to this post, I couldn't help it.


"Hoy ACEPTO MI HOMOSEXUALIDAD como un regalo que me da la vida"

That's right ladies. Ricky Martin is gay.

If you're the "what a waste" type, then please refrain. Everyone's really wondering why you think you could get him anyway. Oh what a shame, now he's gay, I'll NEVER get to have glorious vida loca sex with him Get.a.grip.

Mr Martin, you've angered me. That's right. To be frank, I've only just realised this point and, it's not down to your sexuality. Admittedly, it is your recent 'revelation' that has placed you, temporarily, back in the spotlight but no, it's not this that has rubbed me up the wrong way. So to speak. It's the fact that when I heard the echoes of 'Ricky Martin is gay!' in my office earlier on today, the first thing that happened, in my mind, was the automatic reeling off of song titles.

It sort of went into overdrive with latino passion based melodia, if you can call it that... (HYPERLINKED for your aural pleasure)

"She Bangs"
"Shake your Bon Bon"
"Livin' La Vida Loca"
"Nobody Wants To Be Lonely"
"Un Dos Tres Maria" (alright, maybe I shouldn't admit that one)

I even went on to relish in the irony of the track "Gay Messiah" - the first wave of disgust being the fact that I knew of the song itself, second wave born from the shame of my reaction. Tee-hee GAY Messiah, GAY. Cause he's gay, get it? Oh.

I'm having second thoughts about this post. Might as well get posted, there's not much pondering going on this week. Today however, I remembered just how much I like the British seaside - I was going to do a blog post all about it, then realised it really was very boring. However, I've got this photo to share - look how happy he is.

xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm from the seaside and take great offense at you calling it boring, OK it is, no need to rub it in though.
    Yours disgusted with his home town and wished he was born in a cool city type place.
    Stevie 'city slicker wannabe' B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I in fact wasn't commenting on the seaside per se, I was referring to my blog post. You know how I go off on tangents. Well.

    ReplyDelete